|By PR Newswire||
|September 4, 2014 12:01 PM EDT||
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- VoxyPAD, a cross-platform interactive mobile app, today announced its official launch and immediate availability for iOS, Android and Windows computers. Great for both social and professional uses, VoxyPAD enables users to virtually meet from anywhere through the voice and video-based collaborative platform for real-time exchange of texts, drawings, photos, web pages, documents and more.
VoxyPAD is a powerful platform that allows users to connect, interact and engage in mobile experiences like never before. The app gives students and teachers the perfect opportunity to go over a lesson live and exchange ideas directly on the collaborative whiteboard. The healthcare industry can also benefit from real-time communication for various uses from a live discussion of an X-ray to a face-to-face conversation. VoxyPAD brings people together by offering the most out of collaborative communications for both professional and social aspects of life.
"Our goal with VoxyPAD is to deliver an exciting experience to users, whether it is for business people, educators or doctors looking for a more effective and efficient way to communicate; or creative individuals who are looking to spice up their social interactions," said Setsuro Tamai, CEO of VoxyPAD. "We're thrilled to have the opportunity to offer VoxyPAD to a wide array of people and professions by evolving the collaborative experience."
VoxyPAD offers several unique features exclusive to the app including: real-time exchange of photos, web pages and documents as well as advanced drawing tools and the ability to translate text in various languages. The team aims to cater to users from every walk of life for both fun and professional interactive mobile communication uses.
VoxyPAD is available in Basic, Premium, Business and Enterprise plans.
- One-On-One Voice-Based Collaboration – standard-quality audio, drawing tools, photos and web pages
- Advanced Messaging – rich content messaging and voice messaging
- Advanced One-On-One Voice-Based Collaboration – high-quality audio, drawing tools, photos, web pages, cloud-based documents and translation
- Advanced Messaging – rich content messaging, voice messaging and group chat with up to four people
- Multiple Devices – Two devices per account
- Voice-Based Collaboration Up to Four People Per Session – high-quality audio, drawing tools, photos, web pages, cloud-based documents and translation
- Video-Based Collaboration (Includes Voice-Based Interaction) – high-quality video, resizable video and screen arrangement
- Advanced Messaging – rich content messaging, voice messaging and group chat with up to 20 people
- Multiple Devices – 5 devices per account
- Voice-Based Collaboration With Customizable Session Capacity – high-quality audio, drawing tools, photos, web pages, cloud-based documents, translation, applications, remote control and private cloud storage
- Video-Based Collaboration (Includes Voice-based Interaction) – high-quality video, resizable video and screen arrangement
- Advanced Messaging – rich content messaging, voice messaging and customizable group chat capacity
- Multiple Devices – customizable quantity
- Basic plan: Free
- Premium plan: $1 per month / $8.95 per year
- Business plan: $2 per month / $19.95 per year.
- Enterprise plan: Contact to get the exclusive plan for your team.
VoxyPAD is a cross-platform app that enhances real-time collaborative communications for both professional and social uses. Based in the heart of the Silicon Valley, VoxyPAD is focused on delivering users the ultimate interactive video and voice call experience all within one sleek app.
VoxyPAD is a registered trademark of VoxyPAD Inc. All registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo New York to Attract More Than 8,000 Delegates
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- The Advantages of Using Cloud Computing
- Industry Experts Discuss the State of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing and Big Data in 2013: What's Coming Next?