|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 02:22 PM EDT||
The Seibels Bruce Group, Inc., an insurance services provider of processing, technology, and claims solutions, is pleased to announce the appointment of Helmut Tissler to Chief Information Officer. As CIO, Mr. Tissler will direct all of the company’s information technology activities, including software development, implementation services and support, data center operations and technology infrastructure.
Mr. Tissler has thirty years of experience in the insurance and technology industry. Prior to his appointment to CIO, Mr. Tissler served as the Senior Director of Customer Support and Services at Seibels. Throughout his extensive career, Mr. Tissler has held positions at Accenture, Companion Property and Casualty Insurance, CSC, PMSC, and several other insurance and technology companies in New York, San Francisco, and Boston.
“We are very excited to announce the appointment of Helmut Tissler to Chief Information Officer of Seibels,” said Seibels President John F. Seibert. “Tissler’s vast insurance technology expertise and strong understanding of the customer experience will greatly benefit the company’s core operations and service levels. We are confident that Tissler’s leadership role will positively impact our clients and the company as a whole as we continue to strategically move forward with product expansion and launches and provide cost-efficient and focused insurance technology solutions.”
Seibels is an insurance industry provider of technology solutions, business process and hosting services, and claims administration services. From its start as a fire and life insurance company in 1869, Seibels has evolved and prospered for more than 145 years. By leveraging its strong combination of insurance industry and technology expertise, Seibels helps today’s property and casualty insurers achieve operational efficiency. Seibels recognizes the value of quality customer service, strong client relations, and continuous innovation and integrity. For more information, please visit www.seibels.com.
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Cloud Expo New York to Attract More Than 8,000 Delegates
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- The Advantages of Using Cloud Computing
- Industry Experts Discuss the State of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing and Big Data in 2013: What's Coming Next?